Over 100 workers hospitalized in Thalathuoya due to food poisoning
Thursday, 12 October 2017 - 11:40
Over 100 employees of a garment factory in Haragama, Thalathuoya in Kandy were hospitalized due to food poisoning this morning (12).
They were admitted to Kandy Hospital.
Our correspondent said that employees had started vomiting and then some of them were fainted after having the breakfast.
However, their condition was not critical.
19 September 2018 - 4:18 pm
19 September 2018 - 2:32 pm
19 September 2018 - 1:09 pm