German child dies due to electrocution in Wennappuwa
Thursday, 14 July 2016 - 10:41
A ten month old German child was killed due to electrocution in a tourist hotel in Waikkal, Wennappuwa.
The deceased child was staying in the hotel with his parents as they were touring in the island.
Initial investigations revealed that the child was playing on the floor while his parents were having dinner, when he touched an unprotected electricity wire.
22 September 2017 - 4:17 pm
22 September 2017 - 1:24 pm
22 September 2017 - 12:16 pm