NK’s leader claims the sub-fired missile launch a success
Monday, 25 April 2016 - 9:05
Leader of North Korea Kim Jong-un says that the recently submarine launched ballistic missile test was a ‘great success’.
He declared that this gave North Korea ‘one more means for powerful nuclear attack’.
However, the UN Security Council has condemned the test.
"The members of the Security Council agreed that the Security Council would continue to closely monitor the situation and take further significant measures in line with the council's previously expressed determination," the council said in a statement.