25 school students hospitalized after food poisoning in Bogawantalawa
Thursday, 18 February 2016 - 16:29
25 students studying at the Primary Section of Bogawantalawa Tamil Maha Vidyalaya have been hospitalized today.
Police stated that the students fell ill and were taken to the hospital after they consumed the breakfast provided by the school.
PHI officers in the area have commenced an inquiry in connection with the incident.
26 September 2017 - 2:59 pm
26 September 2017 - 8:26 am
26 September 2017 - 8:22 am