Massive fire at Make In India event in Mumbai started with minor spark under stage


512 Views

A massive fire broke out on stage during a cultural event at Mumbai held as part of 'Make in India Week'. The fire started during a cultural program due to a short circuit under the stage. No casualties have been reported yet.

According to an ANI report, the fire is now under control and the cultural event at Chowpatty has been cancelled. The official function will however continue.

BJP Maharashtra Spokesperson Shaina NC tweeted, "Fire due to short circuit. Firefighters control situation. No one injured. Opposition stop playing politics when only concern is Mumbaikars safety."

Make a Comment
Make a Comment