Three students who consumed poison hospitalized


Three students who consumed poison in Kotmale-Ramboda area have been admitted to the Gampola Hospital today morning.

It is reported that the 16 year old young girls who are residents of Ramboda- Keminithenna area are students of the Ramboda-Hindu High School and are expected to sit at the GCE Ordinary level examinations which is to commence on the 8th of this month.

The three students have consumed poison after leaving home to go to the school. The three students who were in a serious condition were admitted at the new town hospital and later transferred to the Gampola General Hospital.

The reason for the three students consuming poison is yet to be revealed.

Make a Comment
Make a Comment