3 armory containers of the Avant Guarde vessel sealed
Monday, 19 October 2015 - 8:28
News of an infant aged about two months from a children’s home having died due to choking of milk is reported from Uda-peradeniya in Kandy.
This infant had been abandoned inside the Peradeniya hospital about two months ago.
Subsequently, the little girl was entrusted to a children’s home on a court order.
However a woman had tried to feed the infant with milk from a bottle, and according to the Peradeniya police, the mishap had taken place on this occasion.
13 December 2018 - 8:55 am
13 December 2018 - 8:44 am
12 December 2018 - 10:05 am